Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just for fun

My oldest son designed this for me by way of thanks for my using his line on my blog. I really like it, but I had to tell him that most publishing houses have their own cover artists (should this project ever get that far and a girl can dream, right?). Ever the authority on all, he assured me that if J.K. Rowling could demand a say in her cover design, I could certainly do the same.

I think he's bucking for a cut of the profits, but he does do good work. :)

3 comments:

Scotty said...

I like it too; it's simple but effective.

:-)

Mary O. Paddock said...

I'll tell him you said so. He's got a gift for this kind of thing (good eye), maybe there will be a job in it for him some day.

Anonymous said...

Simple, effective and with a hint of the mysterious foreboding. I like it.
DavidM