Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blogger

Is it just me or is Blogger's newest brain child more trouble than it's worth? It doesn't seem to matter how we go about editing the last entry, it continues to list Sam's last blog entry as having been written by me. Not even close. All I did was step in and help him with the confounded formatting. Somehow that makes me the author even though we've even re-posted it from his account twice. ' On top of that, if you copy and post anything from Word it adds extra spaces and odd symbols, even after you click "clear formatting".

So just so you know Sam wrote his blog entry and the cute response to your comments. (Thank you very much for responding!)  I have removed my name from his blog in hopes that this will solve the problem with its confusion over who is who.

Okay. Returning you to your regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments: