Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fassen Files is Here!


Fassen Files is available on Amazon as well as Smashwords . I expect it to be available in other eBook stores in the coming weeks and when I have some more time I'll create a POD as well. I'll let you know when all this transpires. I've also updated my website to reflect the news and I've made some other changes as well: MaryOPaddock.com . The big official release date will be on Friday, but I feel that those of you who've been reading this blog for the last six years and helping behind the scenes deserve advanced notice.  

But the really big news--and I confess I'm excited about this (mixed with a bit of trepidation as well)--is that the fellas from the Sons of Joy Podcast, Mark Gosson (Word Tonic) and Stacey Roberts (Trailer Trash, with a Girl's Name) will be interviewing me by telephone on Friday. I'll let you all know when they post the link.  



5 comments:

Stacey Roberts said...

We are looking forward to our first live author interview! I finished Fassen Files today in preparation. Loved it! Make sure you go back and listen to old episodes to prepare! :)

Scotty said...

Woo-hoo!

Hal Johnson said...

Congrats on the release, Mary! Looking forward to the podcast.

Wes Holly said...

Hi, Mary.
So psyched about your work getting noticed! Major gratz :)
About your upcoming interview, is there someone you can arrange to have a "mock" interview with to prepare? I've never liked my interviews and it's all because I can't "think on the fly" and give good, promotable replies.
Remember, as Mitt Romney said, "you can ask the questions you like & I can answer the way I like." (or something like that) Spin, Spin Spin!

Mary O. Paddock said...

Thanks all! Had a great time, Stacey.

Scotty--Thank you.

Hal--Stay tuned.

Wes--I was worried too, but these guys were great.