Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Desktop


Scotty posted a picture of his desktop and a challenge to the rest of us to post pics of ours. That sounded like fun to me.

Sometimes I do desktop themes from Stardock; my favorite being the Natural Desktop that changes with the time of day. But at the moment, I'm feeling domestic. Also, I hate shortcuts cluttering up my desktop so I use Object Desktop (also Stardock), but it didn't show up in the picture. It's not always this clean, but I kind of like looking at my kid's face.

And, yes, I play Sims2. What of it?

2 comments:

Scotty said...

Well, it looks like you figured out how to do it before I posted my notes on how-to-do-it, lol.

And how did I know (with a reasonable degree of certainty) that you'd have a family or kid shot as a desktop? *smile*

Mary O. Paddock said...

Easy guess. I also put pics of my dogs up pretty frequently. Sometime this week I'll go looking for a halloween theme and go back to kid shots after we take the pictures of them in their homemade costumes.