Here are the rules:
1. Write a six word memoir and post it on your blog.
2. Add a picture if you wish.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag 4 or 5 others, with links, to keep it going.
5. Leave a comment for the ones you tag with an invitation to play.
6. And link to the original post about the Six Word Memoir meme.
I can handle all of this except #4. I don't have that many people on my blogroll for one thing (My myspace page is pretty much the same, which should either tell the people who are on my list how important they are or just how lousy I am at networking . . . ). How about I offer this to everyone on my list, if they want to or haven't already participated.
Oh yeah! The meme! See below.
Riding herd on words and boys.
And then the picture. Solomon was much offended when I left him out of the Easter photo ops so I'll make up for it now.
He's a handsome fellow, isn't he?