Saturday, March 19, 2011

War weary

I don't know about anyone else out there, but I'm tired of bad news .  I understand the concept of necessary evil, but I wish mankind would just put their head between their knees until it passes, you know? Send themselves to their rooms, take a time out, eat some Oreos and drink some milk, or whiskey as long as it's not a mean drunk (I'll buy). Stop, listen; in with the good air, out with the bad, rethink, rework, redo, but do it better.  

As for me, I need a few minutes to just breath between wars so I'm taking a media break. It will all be there when I get back, I'm sure. Meanwhile, Per Olav says it better than I can---

1 comment:

Scotty said...

I hear ya, Mary. Me? I take a few days out of every other month and go away to the countryside (but you knew that already, didn't ya?)

:-)