Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A favor to ask of my readers

My youngest has started a blog as part of a school project (my idea). For sometime now I've been telling you what an imaginative kid he is. Now you can judge for yourself.

Enter: One Day They'll Name a Street After Me

And if you're wondering, the name was his idea. He wants to share some of his stories, but the deal is that he has to put his best foot forward--good spelling and grammar are a requirement. He often gets up early in the morning to write and I thought this would be a good way to put his budding interest to work as well as capitalize on his new interest in photography as well.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd occasionally drop by and offer up a comment to encourage him. If you're feeling really generous, you could even subscribe.

No comments: