Friday, March 12, 2010

I think I'll go eat some worms . . . (A blog entry about nothing)

I am supremely irritated at blogger. It ate half of last night's entry (the one referencing the blogger award Ray Veen gave me). When I walked away from it, I had all but one lie story told and was well on my way with the last one. This morning I found that it didn't save three of the six entries, even though I told it to. One of them (my favorite of course) was rather long.  Grumbles . . . dumb old blogger.

Dumb weather. I want to play in my garden, but the forecast calls for rain and snow today. I spent a heady two days outside earlier this week as my husband and stepfather tilled the soil and I came behind them tossing rocks, digging beds, and planting seed that tolerates cold weather. But I have tons more to do. I am so ready for winter to be over and done with and so very ready to plant things.

Ears still ringing . . . I don't want to whine, but this is getting really old. Decongestants help a little, but only a little. The "crickets" are loudest at night and make it hard to concentrated during the day.  Dumb ears . . .

I will be back after I've finished stomping around a bit and muttering about technology and other annoying facts of life.

4 comments:

hebdenjoy said...

It has felt like a long winter...and spring is slow to come...

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary ~ my sinus infection did a similar thing to my ears...i found relief with a rice sock (rice in a sock, warmed 2(+/-) minutes in the microwave. I used a longer like tube sock and was able to drap it from one ear, across the eyes, and onto the other ear. after twenty minutes i felt a lot better. been doing it off and on..seem to be on the mend. feel better soon, eileen

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Still sick!?? That really stinks!

Mary O. Paddock said...

Hi Joe, thanks for stopping by. Yes, spring never comes fast enough for me.

Eileen--Thank you for the suggestion. I'm going to try it today.

Mrs C--I've never been quite as sick as it made everyone else. In my case it keeps sort of trickling in a few symptoms at a time over about three weeks. I would have settled for an all at once illness. The worst part of it is the lousy ringing.